Tax Registrations



You must register for tax with Revenue when you:

– become a sole trader
– start a new company

A sole trader must register for income tax and a limited company must register for corporation tax. In addition you may have to register your business for VAT , PAYE or RCT.

You can register for taxes through the Revenue Online System (ROS). Alternatively, for €75, you can outsource the income or corporation tax registration. We will call you back for a consultation, assess the business’ tax needs, and let you know which taxes you should register for and if there are any other compliance requirements.